Bernabe Royal 2008 for sale in the UK

Updated on August 9, 2017 in For Sale
7 on March 1, 2017

Bernabe Royal 2008 in excellent condition.
– Year of construction:2008
– Scale length (mm):650mm
– Top:cedar
– Back / Sides: Rosewood
– Fingerboard / (bridge):Ebony
– Sound:Warm, crystal clear, great voice separation, very balanced. Listen to my recordings on YouTube
-Tuners: Rodgers, black
– Condition:Excellent
– Price:£13K o.n.o
-case: Hiscox
– Viewing / trial possible: yes
– Location (nearest city):Trowbridge, Wilts, UK

My trusted Paulino Bernabe guitar, built in 2008, which I have used for most of the recordings on my site and on my CD album “Flights of Fancy” is now for sale!

It is in excellent condition, and only last year the action was reset and perfected by Mr. Bernabe himself at his Madrid workshop. As with any second hand guitar there are a few minor nail marks but these are hardly noticeable as you can see from the photos.

The Royal model is at the very top of the Bernabe guitar range, it is his finest model. Great players today like Norbert Kraft, Thibaut Garcia, Graham Anthony Devine, Martha Masters, Anthea Gifford play Bernabe guitars. In the past Alexandre Lagoya, Narcisco Yepes and Julian Bream also played Bernabe guitars.

This guitar plays like a dream. It is very well balanced, the trebles sing and the basses give it a solid foundation. It has a cedar top, and has a unique colourful voice which can range from the crystaline to the warm and melodious. It’s range of volume is amazing, it is very powerful, and all the notes have sustain, eveness and precision in all of the registers.

Listen to the variety of my recordings and videos on
Youtube and I’m sure you will agree that this is a great guitar, it could be the one for you.

You can now own this fantastic guitar and of course you can also visit me in Wiltshire to try it out!

I’m looking for an immediate cash sale. (Sorry, no exchanges or refunds).
For more details please contact me by phone or email. ( details at www.zeliotis.com)

Pics at my site www.zeliotis.com and at this google drive link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4hHi … GZrdUN3TUk

Please note that high resolution photos can be very inaccurate. (as all photos are!). The light and the reflections change the colour and also give the impression that the surface is not even.
If you zoom in it might look like there are marks, I was surprised myself. But that is not the reality. The guitar is in excellent condition.
Any marks on the guitar are superficial as you’d expect from any 2nd hand guitar. And of course they don’t affect the sound or tone of the instrument of course. 

• Liked by
2 on March 14, 2017

Recordings with the Bernabe Royal can be heard on my Youtube CD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adignZ7zTW0

on April 4, 2017

Just for fun,  I decided to listen to a bit of your CD on Youtube. I kept listening. Lovely playing. New takes on old favorites, much new music (to me) too. And a wonderful sounding guitar! Good luck with the sale. Too bad I live across the pond.

on April 4, 2017

And furthermore: LOVED “A New Ground” by Purcell. I’ve printed out the score and intend to learn it. Thank you for the hard work. I did notice that you play a few measures at the beginning that are not in the score. Is that your own improvised introduction? Is it available? Thank you.

Best Wishes,

Jay

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 4, 2017

Thanks for your kind words Jay. Please tell others about the video too!
In the introduction to the Purcell piece I just play the ground bass on its own. You will notice in the score how it keeps repeating throughout the piece.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 4, 2017

Thanks, Byron. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 4, 2017

The piece is new to me and I played through it very slowly. Now it seems obvious ;-))

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 9, 2017

SOLD!

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies