2014 James Lister – Romanillos model guitar

Updated on November 16, 2016 in For Sale
1 on November 15, 2016

One of the guitars featured on my website is currently available for sale. The guitar features Pau Ferro back and sides, a spruce top, Alessi tuners, and French polish finish. This guitar is based on a design by Jose Romanillos, although tonally it is not that dissimilar to my standard guitars. Price is £3,750 (GBP) including a Hiscox PRO-GCL case, but excluding shipping costs and any import duties payable if sold outside the EU. Contact me by email for further information.

This guitar was made for exhibition purposes, and is a couple of years old, but is in “as new” condition. It features Pau Ferro back and sides, a spruce top, Alessi tuners, ebony fingerboard and French polish finish. This guitar is based on a design by Jose Romanillos, rather than my own plantilla and strutting pattern, although tonally it is not that dissimilar to my standard guitars.

More images on my website here: http://jameslisterguitars.co.uk/galleries/romanillos/

• Liked by
0 on November 16, 2016

Nice looking wood James! Are you going to cross the Pond for the 2017 GFA in Fullerton, California?

PM

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies